? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Selasa, 5 Mei 2009

The Proposal

The proposal

Writer:Muhammad Luqman

Really
For a long time
Your sweet voice
This garden meet me
Between me and you
There and people miss
Making me jealous
While me not meet
My first love

Poem I write for you
Its make for you
I want you know
You are the one I miss
I cannot asleep
Until you accept
The proposal I make
Don’t let me in misery
Because you not accept
The proposal I make
Many times I make
For you accept

For me you are medicine
In my sad and miss
I like fly in the space
In planet mars
Never I treat anymore
Temptation and expectation
From the lure girl
Because she will broke the love
Where we making together

0 ulasan: